Zaney Scene Zaney Scene

Classic!

Really well executed and the loop is unstoppable! Nice one. You have the skills!
B

Ephersand responds:

Thanks I really appreciate that coming from a man who himself has the skills!

[T] Love Together [T] Love Together

Excellent

Great production, well done!

Not a criticism but I wonder if the addition of a melodic bass line might polish the whole thing off perfectly.

Nice one,

Sid

tomashcu responds:

hey yeah! that might wrk

The Day That Never Dawned_ The Day That Never Dawned_

Very nice tune

I like the mix and modular sounds.

Reasoner- I'm Still Here Reasoner- I'm Still Here

Very sweet indeed.

Well done on your achievement Ryan. I look forward to hearing more. I only didn't rate it higher as it is a well travelled style of music (not that there is anything wrong with that) but I always reserve at least three points for innovation. I realise that is inapplicable here so don't take it as criticism.

Best Wishes & Good Luck, you'll be out of that crummy job soon if this music is anything to go by.

Drop by my profile if you have time.

Brian
(aka SIDCHIP)

Techno Solider Techno Solider

Good

Good job for starters. My advice would be to set yourself apart from the rest of the audio universe and not rely heavily on beats. Stuff like the section at 1min without the beats is what the world needs more of. One look around will tell you that any fool can do beats. Concentrate on the melodic and harmonic elements as these are the hardest for most people and you seem to have skills at this.

Cheers,

Sid

hesopchoie responds:

Thank you, I havent been making much music at all lately. I might make something this week though and I will keep that in mind.

the tubes the tubes

Great Stuff

A good composition. Perhaps a middle section in a different key would make it even better.